No Certified Medical Coding Specialist In Your Office?
Let Us Improve Your Reimbursement By 15-30% With Our Remote Medical Coding Service
Successful medical billing is not as simple as choosing any acceptable ICD-10 code for each patient encounter. You need to use the BEST ICD-10 and CPT codes that correctly balance revenue optimization with steadfast compliance. And how do you optimize revenue and compliance? By using the codes that are supported by the clinical documentation.
With CodeRite, a certified medical coding specialist will personally review each claim to make sure you’re getting the maximum reimbursement and documenting appropriately.
Stop the guesswork, and start increasing your revenue with our CodeRite remote medical coding service.
Coding Advice From The Nation’s Finest Coders
All of our coders have at least 3 years of coding experience in many different specialties. In addition, all of our coders are credentialed by either AHIMA or AAPC. So, your information is always handled by an expert coder from your particular specialty. Couple that with a proprietary system for checking your claims against millions of continuously updated payor rules and edits, and it is clear to see that there is no better medical coding solution available.
Trust CodeRite to fully optimize your billing and let you get paid correctly.
How CodeRite Works
- CodeRite can securely receive any document type: electronic, paper, or scanned image
- When documentation arrives, it is separated and distributed into different specialty-specific coding teams
- Certified Coders and proprietary rules engine determine which codes should be assigned
- CodeRite provides real-time reporting, interfaces with leading practice management systems, and document archiving
Benefits Of Using CodeRite
- The RIGHT code for each encounter every time
- On average, 15% reimbursement improvement
- Stop underbilling while improving compliance
- 24 hour turnaround time
- Real-time reports
- Can interface with most EHR’s to maximize convenience